Living in California means access to comfortable weather pretty much any time you want. And what better way to enjoy the outdoors than practicing your golf game on your backyard putting green?
When you install an artificial grass putting green in your California backyard, you have a place to improve your skills and a hobby to share with your friends and family. And because artificial turf is so easy to care for, you’ll find fewer ongoing costs than you would with natural grass, since you’ll no longer need to pay for water, mowing, and other landscaping care.
You’ll want to protect your artificial turf putting green so that it lasts for years to come. With these nine easy tips, you’ll make sure both your green and anyone who uses it stays safe.
- Always remove leaves and other debris, using a rake, broom, or leaf blower.
- Brush up your artificial grass blades with a broom every so often so that they remain upright.
- Make sure infill is evenly distributed throughout the turf area.
- Use a soap and water mixture to clean off any spills or messes.
- Don’t use bleach or heavy solvents to clean artificial grass as these can do damage to your surface and you.
- Never use pesticides or weedkillers on your artificial grass putting green. They aren’t necessary and are potentially dangerous to kids, pets, or others who use the area.
- Have your artificial grass installer visit every couple of years to freshen up infill and secure any gaps in seams or edges.
- On scorching hot days, briefly spray your putting green with cool water to help reduce the temperature.
- Keep an eye on your green, and if anything looks out of order, contact your installer.
About the Author
STS Grass Company, has been serving California for 10+ years. We service Riverside, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Fresno, Bakersfield for all commercial applications such as soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, field hockey fields, football fields, playgrounds, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and more for artificial grass and turf. We also install residential artificial turf and grass along with all kinds of putting greens. We know all your local and state rebates for artificial turf, and we offer a “free sample program,” low or no interest financing options, and no pushy salesmen, as well as an industry-leading 15-year guarantee on commercial and residential artificial grass installations. We will answer all your questions, go over the enormous cost savings of artificial grass, and give you a complete quote for competitive pricing and our 15-year guarantee on our services. Quotes and estimates are always free. Contact us now here , visit one of our sites at www.bestartificialgrassservices.com , https://bestcommercialturfservices.com/ , https://bestartificialsportsfieldturf.com/ , https://bestartificialputtinggreens.com/ or call 877-336-7320.